Cloud Foundry Summit is coming up quick. The Stark & Wayne team will be there with several members contributing to a handful of talks; plus a training session and a hands-on lab session.
Stop by our location (Booth B3) at any time and we’ll give you a Stark & Wayne t-shirt featuring the next episode of our comic book saga. You can also fill out this form to reserve time with team members to discuss your company’s cloud-native journey and objectives.
If you have yet to register for CF Summit, use code CFNA19STW20 to save 20% off of registration.
Here’s the schedule:
Monday, April 1
- 6 PM to 10 PM: Cloud Foundry Summit Unconference Sponsored by Stark & Wayne
Tuesday, April 2
- 9 AM to 3 PM: Training – Operating a Platform: BOSH & Everything Else
Wednesday, April 3
- 11:20 AM to 11:50 AM: Talk – The Essential Getting Started Guide to Cloud Foundry
- 12 PM to 12:30 PM: Hands-on Lab – Credentials in BOSH/Cloud Foundry
- 12 PM to 12:30 PM: Talk – Air-Gapping: A Moat for the 21st Century
- 12 PM to 12:30 PM: Talk – Your Data Center will Implode in 30 Days, A Success Story
- 2:15 PM to 2:45 PM: Talk – We Come from a Land of Runtimes
- 3:35 PM to 4:05 PM: Talk – Preflight Platform Checklist: A Mechanic’s Guide
- 3:35 PM to 4:05 PM: Talk – Preventing Doomsday: x509 Certificates in Cloud Foundry
- 4:35 PM to 5:05 PM: Talk – Knative vs Cloud Foundry: Where are the overlaps? What are the differences?
- 5:15 PM to 5:45 PM: Talk – Tolstoy’s Guide to Debugging Your Applications
- 5:15 PM to 5:45 PM: Talk – Bulk Application Migration Between Cloud Foundries
- 5:15 PM to 5:45 PM: Talk – A Small Business that was Able to Leverage the Platform While Focusing Entirely on your Core Business
Thursday, April 4
- 11:45 AM to 12:15 PM: Hands-on Lab – Credentials in BOSH/Cloud Foundry
- 2 PM to 2:30 PM: Talk – Accessing Cloud Foundry Marketplace from your Kubernetes Cluster
- 2:40 PM to 3:10 PM: Talk – CF on a Budget: Controlling Costs with Your PaaS
- 4:20 PM to 4:50 PM: Talk – Deploying UAA to Cloud Foundry and using within your Applications
Note, the schedule might change. Double check once you’re at CF Summit.
We look forward to seeing you there!