Cloud Engineering Consultant
Overview of the Role
As a Cloud Engineering Consultant, you work alongside our customers and internal architecture teams to design and implement cloud native platforms for large-scale enterprises for multiple mission-critical applications.
When it comes down to it, the skills required for this job are less about knowing specific technologies and more about communication and the ability to learn quickly. This job requires constant learning and communication. Communication with clients, colleagues, community, and, hardest of all, yourself. Helping clients and coworkers, to understand what is expected of them and for them, as well as ensuring that everyone involved is aware of what the goals are and what is going on such that everyone is aligned on understanding and expectations. More importantly, calling out when understandings are not aligned or expectations are mismatched and ensuring that conversations occur to reset, clarify, and align. And finally, always be looking out for more recommendations on how to help our customers be successful and achieve their goals.
- Ability to communicate with team members, clients, and the community.
- Ability to learn quickly and a drive to constantly learn.
- Ability to work with everyone to find the right technical solution that fits their business requirements and context.
- Deliver thought leadership, design, and implementation on Cloud Native solutions.
- Contribute to the creation of Cloud Native roadmaps, including grooming backlog based on your experience and knowledge of what it takes to move large organizations.
- Participate in the hands-on technical delivery of user stories.
- Engineering mindset/developer background
- Strong sense of ownership
- Strong ethics
- Highly organized and industrious
- Focused and motivated
- Curious and self-improving
- Strong technical aptitude
Other Relevant Details
At Stark & Wayne, we value work-life balance. As such we do our best to provide a flexible work schedule and environment.
This is a salaried position with 401K 5% match (immediate vesting), plus 100% company paid benefits of: medical benefits and Life/Disability Insurance Coverage.
Stark & Wayne is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For further information please contact [email protected].
North America with a willingness to overlap with the US east coast morning. Remote positions available.